SAVE when buying our Classroom unit! Digital readout HovaBator Incubator. This model is pre-set for bird eggs at 100 degrees farenheit. Kit model comes complete with the chicken egg automatic turner, item number 1611. Turner will hold 41 chicken eggs. Simply plug it in, then add water and eggs. Nothing to set up or adjust. This circulated air Hova-Bator comes with a built-in digital hygrometer/thermometer, plastic bottom liner, and regulates itself at 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Like all incubators, the 1588R requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like unheated sheds or barns. Being pre-set, this incubator delivers consistently good hatches. Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts.
Comes complete with everything you need for a successful hatch!
- 1588R Digital Hovabator Incubator
- 1611 Automatic Turner - suitable for chicken, duck or any similar sized eggs
- Chick brooder kit - to keep them contained after hatching (172196)
- Heat lamp - essential to keep the chicks warm in the brooder kit (0150250)
- Feeder (K65 and PJ1)
- Waterer (D3 and PJ1)
- Egg Candler (A46)
- Book - A Guide to Better Hatching (ST-3)
Can be used for most types of bird eggs. Dimensions 18" x 18" x 71/2". Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 large duck or chicken eggs or 140 quail eggs. Very reliable 12 volt power supply. Canadian Electrical Approved.